episode one is always a great place to start.
Full Episode description
Five (plus) books reviewed in five (plus) minutes.
– Ruffer’s Birthday Party by Soon-jae Shin; illustrated by Min-jung Kim
– A Day at Grandma’s by Mi-ae Lee; illustrated by Yang-sook Choi
– “Could You Lift Up Your Bottom?” by Hee-jung Chang; illustrated by Sung-hwa Chung
– The Flying Birds by Eun-sun Han; illustrated by Ju-kyoung Kim
– Math at the Art Museum by Group Majoongmul; illustrated by Yun-ju Kim
– Who Eats First? by Ae-hae Yoon; illustrated by Hae-won Yang
Episode URL© A Kids Company About | Status: Active, 600 episodes | Kind: Episodic
The content, Artwork and advertising within this podcast is not owned or affiliated with Sound Carrot.